EcoliseWiki talk:Tools and approaches
Page Development for CfF website
- Needs to cross-reference with list of resource assembled by Iva here
- Working process:
- Consolidate the two lists
- Identify other resources to add
- Focus on most important now - keeping numbers manageable
- Others (useful but less important) can be under a separate heading, or listed on this page
- Convert this wiki page into a content page:
- For now a single page with links to key resources and short descriptions
- Later this will become an entry page to pages on each specific resource (each of which is a pattern, fully referenced and linked to examples).
- Add weblinks and pdfs to Zotero: a new collection in CfF on tools and resources, cross-linked to other categories with tags
Resource Removed from List
Community Resilience Toolkit
Community Resilience Toolkit is a workshop guide for community resilience, looking in ways to meet the basic human needs of all residents, while reducing reliance on fossil fuels and protecting the health of our environment for our children.
(Specific to North America)