Community-led initiatives in Europe
Numbers of Ecovillages in Europe
Numbers of Transition Initiatives in Europe
More than 630 
Numbers of Permaculture Projects in Europe
The LAND Network of permaculture learning and demonstration sites run by the Permaculture Assocation (Britain) includes 115 registered projects in England and around thirty others in Scotland and Wales. According to Andy Goldring, chair of the association, this comprises only a small fraction of the projects that actually exist, with substantial numbers of unregistered projects in cities such as Leeds (ten or more) and Bristol (fifty or more); the actual number of community-level permaculture projects in Britain is probably around 500-800.
In Portugal, the national Rede Convergir map lists 46 registered permaculture projects in late May 2018 
Numbers of Solidarity Economy Projects in Europe
Solidarity Economy, whose number of initiatives count to more than two million and growing fast during the last decade .
Numbers of Commmunity Energy Projects in Europe
More than 250 energy cooperatives in Europe .
Numbers of CSAs in Europe
Community Supported Agriculture initiatives in Europe are already approximately 6.300 
- https://www.permaculture.org.uk/land. Accessed May 28th 2018.
- Andy Goldring, personal communication, May 2nd 2018.
- http://redeconvergir.net/iniciativas#?lat=38.938&lng=-8.646&types=type_001_permaculture Rede Convergir. Accessed May 28th 2018.
- Troisi, R., di Sisto, M. & Castagnola, A. "Social & Solidarity Economy as Development Approach for Sustainability (SSEDAS) - Final Report. (2015)
- Volz, P., Weckenbrock, P., Cressot, N. & Parot, J. European CSA Research Group (2016): Overview of Community Supported Agriculture in Europe. (2016)