This page lists projects that we have identified as having high signifcant overlap with the knowledge commons - i.e. seeking to explore and/or create new forms of knowledge co-creation and sharing - and will link to discussions about possibilities for collaboration.
- Permaculture CoLabs - new tools for remote collaboration and action learning being developed and tested by the Permaculture Association (Britain)
- Dino Karabeg has identified several projects in which he is involved with similar overall aims:
- Polyscopy is a new approach to knowledge federation, currently at the prototype phase, that aspires to enable better use of the knowledge we already have.
- Protopia Labs - 'A Community of Evolutionary Learning Labs Exploring New Educational Paradigms'
- Dino also suggests that pattern creation processes would benefit from an understanding of Knowledge Representation, based on the work of John Sowa
- PLAST (Pattern Languages and Systemic Transformation) - the ECOLISE wiki, envisaged as being a pattern language, is a potential instance of the type of project PLAST seeks to support.
- Transiscope (Francophone web portal mapping alternatives). Interesting set of data guidelines, consistent with our values and practical aims
- Ecovillage Road: virtual network and knowledge base for ecovillage movement
- French speaking community on Collective Intelligence "la nuée" / Communauté francophone sur l'intelligence collective "la nuée"
- Appropedia wiki on permaculture and related topics
- Ecovillages Europe: directory of projects and practical approaches
- Ekopedia: active French language wiki covering same subject areas
- Education Endowment Foundation Teaching and Learning Toolkit. Platform assembling evidence on effectiveness of specific teaching methods, as an advocacy tool for UK secondary school teachers.