First SCP workshop
The first SCP workshop took place on September 6th and 7th in Križevci, Croatia, immediately before the 2019 ECOLISE General Assembly. It was attended by about 15 on-site participants.
Finding a common ground
- What is the SCP?
- The SCP is along-term programme, coordinating the learning of many diverse SCP projects.
- The SCP involves action learning networks at multiple nested levels.
- It will launch macro-grant regional pilot projects with parallel community action in different states.
- The SCP's purpose and aim
- Facilitate system shifting networks and netweaving.
- Enhance collaboration across sectors, territories and regions, which includes
- weaving of regional networks involving cross-sector collaboration.
- illumination and acceleration of community led collaborative responses to sustainability challenges.
- localising and grounding good practice from across Europe and beyond in regional and translocal hubs.
- connecting local action to ECOLISE.
- enabling regional facilitators for transformative change.
- Exchange of good practices and creation of a shared knowledge base.
- Create new types of learning processes, such as
- facilitation of community-led tranformative change and the forming of a harmonious community.
- travel/learning hubs.
- online and in person courses by members for members and others.
- Collaborative accessing of funding for projects
- Mutually give hope.
- The SCP can be a meeting gorund for different networks, where they can find more ways to collaborate and support each other.
- Connected networks and movements are e.g.