The resilience compass is a tool designed to help communities self-evaluate their own community resilience, taking into account four key dimensions:
- Healthy and engaged people
- Creating a more localised economy within ecological limits
- Cross-community links
- Building a creative, inclusive culture.
- Wilding, N., 2011. Exploring community resilience in times of rapid change. What is it? How are people building it? Why does it matter? Dunfermline: Carnegie Foundation.
- TESS Project, 2017. Final publishable summary report.